Download Printable Mail/Fax Form
Weekly Advertising Deadline: DEADLINE FRIDAY 11AM Questions? Call us (413)-528-0095.
Office Hours: Mon thru Fri. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW! Please read this before you begin!
- Ads submitted for multiple sections are charged per placement per week.
- Ads can not be altered or cancelled via voice mail.
- Do not use slashes, dashes or other special characters to manipulate the word count. These characters will be deleted before publication, except where appropriate, and you will need to pay the full price of your ad before it is published.
- Classified ads are limited to 100 words. Free ads are limited to 20 words. For ads that required longer text, please refer to display advertising.
- Refunds will not be issued for over payment or cancellation of your Classified ad. A credit will be on file for future use.
Classified Ad Costs:
- Business Rate: $5 first 15 words, 25¢ each additional word, per insertion, per week. Includes: Businesses, Classes, Collectors, Firewood, Help Wanted, Home Improvements, Pets, Real Estate, Services, Tag/Garage/Moving Sales, etc.
- General/Personal Rate: $3 first 20 words, 10¢ each additional word per insertion, per week. Includes: • Items for Sale (personal, no tag sales) • Automotive (personal, one vehicle advertised) • Wanted Items (personal, no professional collectors)
- Lost & Found and Pet Adoption ads are FREE for 2 weeks, (20 word limit). Do not include any free or for sale items.
- Please feel free to call us at 413-528-0095 if you have any questions.
Fair Housing Act Notice
Discrimination in Advertising All real estate advertised herein is subject to state and federal anti-discrimination law, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, children, marital status, public assistance recipiency or handicap. We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.