6 Reasons to Advertise in the Shopper’s Guide
1. We are the community shopper: Our content of Display & Classified ads has been an established medium of exchange between buyers and sellers in the Tri State areas of the Berkshires, Litchfield and Columbia counties since 1968.
2. We Direct Mail: We have a weekly certified direct mailed circulation of 20,000, plus we distribute an additional 3,500 additional copies free of charge at over 85 key traffic locations throughout the tri-state region.
3. We Add Value: No other print or online publication can offer you the sustained, targeted circulation, market coverage and readership loyalty of the Shopper’s Guide.
4. We Are Committed: Each week we print 23,500 copies of the Shopper’s Guide and mail 20,000. We make that investment because our 57,000 readers and advertisers support us and see us an integral part of the local market economy.
5. We Get Results: Every week, residents, second homeowners, business owners, and visitors to the Berkshires look for and through the Shopper’s Guide to find out what’s for sale, where to go and what to do. It’s the publication where buying decisions get made.
6. We Are and Know Local: We have been bringing the Southern Berkshire community together and promoting the local economy for over 45 years!
At $9.00 per column inch, we provide effective, affordable advertising for everyone!
For more information about advertising in the Shopper’s Guide, contact us.
- 141 West Avenue, Great Barrington MA 01230